Thursday 5 August 2010

FINAL GATHER

Final Gathering!!

Today I realized that it takes awhile to explain my project to people. We had a great turn out that day and really had a chance to be questioned by the public and how people see the work and what they thought about the main motivations behind the project.

I had alot of great conversations that day and at the end of the Final Gather I organized a informal pub crawl where we went to all the venues that housed my installations. I know I shouldn't have been surprised by the turn out for the pub crawl.. but I was. I suppose it doesn' t take alot of convincing for people to come out for a drink but it was still a great feeling that 20 odd people would come on a installation art/ pub crawl/ karaoke/ gig night/ manic dancing. We closed down Fat Sams at 3:00am! What a great day/night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment